The ConFab is now accepting abstract submissions for our 2013 conference, to be held June 23-26 in Las Vegas. If you’re an executive at a leading semiconductor manufacturer and would like to present at The ConFab and participate in three days of productive meetings and roundtable discussions, we’d like to hear from you!
We’re presently recruiting speakers for the following topics:
• Economic outlook of the semiconductor and related industries
• The economics of semiconductor manufacturing
• Technology trends in the semiconductor industry
• Trends in 3D Integration, TSVs, advanced packaging
• Tips on managing 150mm and 200mm legacy fabs
• Collaboration between fabless companies and foundries, particularly
• Trends in logic, memory, analog and mixed signal devices and how they
drive manufacturing requirements
• New applications for semiconductors and related devices
Please submit your abstract before December 14, 2012.
Click here to submit your abstract on-line.
• Attend a high-level conference including meals, networking events and
• Opportunity to collaborate with materials suppliers as well as OEM, fab,
fabless and foundry manufacturers
• Platform to present a unique perspective on a topic of interest to
Please note: By submitting your abstract, you are indicating your willingness to attend and present a paper at The ConFab 2013, if selected. Please ensure that the speaker and author details you provide when submitting your abstract are correct, as these will be used for pre-event marketing purposes.
I look forward to reviewing your abstracts.